The French expression “avoir voix au chapitre” translates literally to “to have voice in the chapter”.
- to have your say
- to have a say in the matter
- pouvoir exprimer ses pensées – the ability to express your thoughts
- À propos de ce sujet, nous pensons que chaque membre de l’équipe a voix au chapitre. With regards to this matter, we believe that each team member has his or her say.
- dire ce que l’on a à dire – Lit: to say what one has to say
- avoir son mot à dire – Lit: to have your word to say